We ensure this through the early years topics of the carefully structured and varied International Primary Curriculum program based on the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum. Each day allows opportunities for free play and for working on directed tasks as a member of a small group. The IPC topics, mathematics and English provision are all integrated with each other. Whether your child is transferring to a new class or experiencing school for the very first time, we aim to make the transition as smooth and happy as possible. First experiences of school should always be positive.
- Our Nursery intake is staggered, with a specific starting date for each child at the beginning of the year, to allow each child enough time to settle.
- Nursery school starting time is the same as for the rest of the school, with the doors opening at 7:40. Nursery finishes at 12:00, when the Nursery side gate will be open until 12:15 for collection.
- Children with siblings attending Park House English School have the option to stay for naptime until 13:30.
- Reception school starting time is the same as for the rest of the school, with the doors opening at 7:40.
- Reception finishes at 13:30, to allow time for children to be collected before their Primary siblings.