Over 22000 students
28 schools – 5 in Mexico, 6 in Spain, 4 in UK, 5 in Middle East, 6 in Southeast Asia, 2 in North AmericaOur team works in ISP offices across the world including London, Madrid, Dubai and Mexico City. We are an experienced team with a long track record in education and leadership responsibility across many sectors.
Truly International: We are a truly international schools group working in different countries, different cultures and speaking different languages. We work across countries and cultures, too. Our schools work with each other and with other schools and communities. This includes our children and students. Some examples of our international experiences include:
- A Model United Nations in Mexico| Student Ambassador’s trips to Mexico and Europe| Upcoming work with less advantaged children in Cambodia| Exchange programmes between schools in Spain and our school in the UK| Short term language immersion courses in Cambridge| Trips to Iceland, the United States, Egypt, France and Germany to name a few.
- Help children and students learn to levels that amaze them
- Inspire children and students to be successful now and equip them to be successful later
- Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures and languages
- Aim to be the schools of choice for children, students and their families, wherever we are
- How well our students learn| how pleased their parents are| how many new parents want their children to join us| how much we help our schools improve| the growing number of successful schools in our Group|
We work to five challenging principles.
- We begin with our children and students: they are at the heart of our business. Simply, their success is our success.
- Treat everyone with care and respect: we look after one other, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of each other.
- Operate effectively: we focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference.
- Are financially responsible: we make financial choices carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
- Learn continuously: getting better is what drives us.