ANTI-BULLYING POLICY Park House English School aims to create an environment where students feel that they are able to report bullying incidents and where prompt decisive action will be taken. The safety of the student being bullied and the student reporting the bullying is paramount. The student will be informed of how the incident is being dealt with by… Read more >
DIGITAL LEARNING AND EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
The internet (includes website, social media, Office 365 platform etc.) is a valuable resource for education for the PHES community. It allows showcasing of work as well as enhancing student learning. However, the internet also contains an unregulated collection of resources and PHES cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information… Read more >
- Please see the school website for the Ministry of Education (MoE) approved school fees.
- The Application Fee is charged on selection to be considered for a place in the waiting pool
and is non – refundable.
- The Registration Fee is charged on entry to the school and is non-refundable.
- Test Fees are only charged on sitting a test and are non-refundable.
- The annual school fees are to be paid in three instalments as follows: 18th August, 1st December and 31st March of each academic year… Read more >
SECONDARY SCHOOL BEHAVIOUR POLICY
The aim of the Park House English School (PHES) behaviour policy is to assist teachers to teach, not to constrict them; to
enable learners to learn, not to oppress them, and to achieve an atmosphere of structure, order and calm allowing
‘behaviour for learning’…. Read more >